MY FIRST APPOINTMENT
Please remember to bring the following to your appointment:
- The referral from your doctor.
- Any x-rays, ultrasounds, MRI’s and pathology results relating to your current condition.
- A list of your current medications.
- Any questions relating to your condition or possible treatment.
- Your Medicare card and Veterans Affairs card, if applicable.
- Your private health fund details, if applicable.
- WorkCover Patients: It is essential that you bring the name, address and telephone number of your insurer along with your current claim number. If you have not obtained a claim number prior to your first appointment, you are responsible for paying for the consultation on the day of your appointment.